OA Library

Holy Trinity Church Finstock Oxfordshire

Mumford, James Holy Trinity Church Finstock Oxfordshire. [Client Report] (Unpublished)

[img]
Preview
PDF
FIHTC 04.pdfA.pdf

2MB

Abstract

In April 2004 Oxford Archaeology (OA) carried out an archaeological watching brief at Holy Trinity Church, Finstock, Oxfordshire (NGR SP 359 164). The work was commissioned by Acanthus Clews Architects on behalf of the Parochial Church Council in adance of a new service trench for the internal reordering of the church. The watching brief revealed a Roman quarry pit but no other features pre-dating the 19th century church.

Item Type:Client Report
Subjects:Geographical Areas > English Counties > Oxfordshire
Period > UK Periods > Roman 43 - 410 AD
ID Code:1020
Deposited By: Scott
Deposited On:18 Mar 2013 09:50
Last Modified:18 Mar 2013 09:50

Repository Staff Only: item control page