OA Library

Manor House, Great Shefford

OAU, OAU Manor House, Great Shefford. [Client Report] (Unpublished)

[img]
Preview
PDF
GRMAN95_PdfA.pdf

1MB

Abstract

The site lies to the south of the manor house and church at Great Shefford. A planning application was submitted to demolish redundant buildings and build three new houses on the location.The Oxford Archaeological Unit uncdertook an archaeological evaluation on behaìf of Aricab.This was in accordance with a condition attached to the consideration of planning permission and within the guidelines set by a written scheme of investigation approved by Babtie Public Services Division on behalf of Berkshire County Council

Item Type:Client Report
Subjects:Geographical Areas > English Counties > Berkshire
Period > UK Periods > Post Medieval 1540 - 1901 AD
ID Code:1226
Deposited By: Scott
Deposited On:12 Sep 2013 08:59
Last Modified:12 Sep 2013 08:59

Repository Staff Only: item control page