OA Library

Excavations on the site of the Westgate Centre, 1967-1976

OAU, OAU (2015) Excavations on the site of the Westgate Centre, 1967-1976. Westgate Oxford .

[img]
Preview
PDF
St-Ebbes_A3.pdf

836kB

Abstract

In the 1960s the Oxford City Council began a major redevelopment of the City in the south western part of the town around the medieval church of St Ebbe’s. The largest new building was the Westgate Centre, which has a large underground service basement, and had an associated multi-storey car-park.

Item Type:Article
Subjects:Geographical Areas > English Counties > Oxfordshire
Period > UK Periods > Medieval 1066 - 1540 AD
Period > UK Periods > Modern 1901 - present
Period > UK Periods > Post Medieval 1540 - 1901 AD
ID Code:2564
Deposited By: Joseph Reeves
Deposited On:28 Aug 2015 11:33
Last Modified:28 Aug 2015 11:34

Repository Staff Only: item control page