OA Library

Land adjoining the Carpenter's Arms, Appleford Oxon

Dalton, J (1998) Land adjoining the Carpenter's Arms, Appleford Oxon. Project Report. OAU, Oxford. (Unpublished)

[img]
Preview
HTML
APCAR97.pdf

1MB
[img]
Preview
PDF
APCAR97.pdf

1MB

Abstract

In March/April 1997 the Oxford archaeological Unit (OAU) undertook a watching brief on land adjoining the Carpenter's Arms Public house Appleford, Oxfordshire (NGR SU 525 935), during the excavation of footings and drainage channels for two new houses (Vale of White Horse Planning Reference 95/00113/FUL). Four features were identified, sealed b subsoil and the topsoil, all of which were modern rubbish pits. Nothing further was seen.

Item Type:Monograph (Project Report)
Subjects:Period > UK Periods > Modern 1901 - present
Geographical Areas > English Counties > Oxfordshire
ID Code:264
Deposited By: Scott
Deposited On:22 Jul 2010 09:02
Last Modified:22 Dec 2011 14:31

Repository Staff Only: item control page