OA Library

St. Lawrence's Church, Appleton, Oxon

Brown, Richard (1995) St. Lawrence's Church, Appleton, Oxon. Project Report. Oxford Archaeological Unit Ltd. (Unpublished)

[img]
Preview
PDF
APSLC95.pdfA.pdf

1MB

Abstract

Excavations for a cesspool and associated drains to the NW of St. Lawrence's Church revealed a soil cut by a NE-SW aligned ditch (possibly the original boundary of the medieval churchyard), and a stone drain which services the western end of the church.

Item Type:Monograph (Project Report)
Subjects:Geographical Areas > English Counties > Oxfordshire
Period > UK Periods > Medieval 1066 - 1540 AD
ID Code:678
Deposited By: Scott
Deposited On:01 Sep 2011 16:52
Last Modified:06 Jan 2012 16:58

Repository Staff Only: item control page