OA Library

St Andrews Church, Clewer, Windsor, Berkshire

Bashford, Robin (2009) St Andrews Church, Clewer, Windsor, Berkshire. Project Report. Oxford Archaeological Unit Ltd. (Unpublished)

[img]
Preview
PDF
CLESTA06.pdfA.pdf

1MB
[img]
Preview
PDF
CLESTA 06 Clewer Church of St Andrew New Lighting_A1b.pdf

2MB

Abstract

In October and November 2006, Oxford Archaeology (OA) carried out an archaeological watching brief at St Andrew’s Church, Clewer, Windsor, Berkshire (NGR: SU 955 772). The watching brief monitored groundworks for the installation of 12 lampposts along the main path through the churchyard, and revealed evidence for the 19th-century renovation of the church

Item Type:Monograph (Project Report)
Subjects:Primary Archives
Geographical Areas > English Counties > Berkshire
Period > UK Periods > Post Medieval 1540 - 1901 AD
ID Code:902
Deposited By: Scott
Deposited On:06 Sep 2012 14:15
Last Modified:07 Sep 2012 10:42

Repository Staff Only: item control page